We are always looking for new recruits!
We parade every Tuesday Night 6:30PM-9:00PM
Our Training year runs from September to June, with stand downs during Christmas and spring breaks.
Recruitment & Administration Night – Sept 10, 2019
- be 12 to 18 years old; and
- be interested in the Army Cadet Program; and
- have Parent/Guardian permission.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS The necessary forms will be provided when you arrive. All prospective cadets must bring the following documents. Proof of medical insurance or a health card (see below)
- Proof of health insurance: (only 1 required)
- Provincial or Territorial health insurance card (BC MSP); or
- private insurance (ie. Blue Cross) card.
Proof of age documentation (see below) Proof of age: (only 1 required)
- a birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency
- a valid Canadian passport;
- a British Columbia Identification Card/Enhanced Identification Card;
- a drivers licence or enhanced licence; or any identification card (with a photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency.
Application Forms (Please print and submit)