We are always looking for new recruits!
We parade every Tuesday Night 6:30PM-9:00PM
Our Training year typically runs from September to June, with stand downs during Christmas and spring breaks. Due to COVID-19 and our safety protocols we will not be starting Cadets until 13-OCT-20. Recruitment is being done solely ONLINE and by appointment. We will not be processing drop ins. Please see the link below.
Recruitment is being conducted online CLICK HERE
Once you have completed your online application you will be contacted by our staff to provide further details or answer any of your questions.
- be 12 to 18 years old; and
- be interested in the Army Cadet Program; and
- have Parent/Guardian permission.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS The necessary forms will be provided when you arrive. All prospective cadets must bring the following documents. Proof of medical insurance or a health card (see below)
- Proof of health insurance: (only 1 required)
- Provincial or Territorial health insurance card (BC MSP); or
- private insurance (ie. Blue Cross) card.
Proof of age documentation (see below) Proof of age: (only 1 required)
- a birth certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency
- a valid Canadian passport;
- a British Columbia Identification Card/Enhanced Identification Card;
- a drivers licence or enhanced licence; or any identification card (with a photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency.